Water Leak Repair in Albuquerque
We are your best choice for a water leak detection company in Albuquerque. We enable you to avoid the frustration of repeated visits to find or repair your water leak. Water leaks can occur in many locations:
- Inside walls or ceilings
- In the slab below the house or building
- In the water main
- Around sinks, toilets, washing machines and dishwashers
- Around water heaters
- In water pipes that freeze
- In manufacturing facilities
- Around commercial kitchen appliances
You need water leak repair fast to prevent water damage to your home or business, and to eliminate the possibility of an astronomical water bill.
Early Detection of Water Leaks
The sooner you catch a water leak, the less chance it will have to damage your property. But water leaks are not always obvious. It’s important to know what to look out for in order to keep your property safe and reduce your risk of costly repairs. Some of the most common signs that you have a hidden water leak in your home can include:
- A sudden or unexpected increase in your water bill
- Patches of grass that grow faster and greener in a certain spot in your yard
- A musty smell may indicate hidden mold
- Mold growing on your walls or floors
- Discolored walls or bubbling paint
If you notice any of these signs, call Rocketman Plumbing right away. Our technicians will come out to your house to inspect and find the source of the leak. We’ll be able to tell you where the leak is, what’s causing it, and let you know what it will take to repair. Whether it’s a quick fix or a more complex repair, our technicians will get it done right the first time so that you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
Fast Water Leak Repair
We are in business to help get you back to normal as fast as possible. We send our Albuquerque plumbers out with the equipment they need to detect the source of a hidden water leak. They also have the parts they need to handle the most common water leak problems. Often, the water leak is caused by something simple that can be repaired or replaced easily, such as:
- A broken water hose on your washing machine, dishwasher, or refrigerator (on models that make ice and filter drinking water)
- A leaking toilet due to an old flange or wax ring
- Worn-out caulk around your shower, bathtub, or toilet
- Loose water connections to your appliances
- Water pressure that is too high, which can damage your water pipes
Some of the more complex repairs may involve replacing water lines or appliances in your home. When you call us to find the cause of your water leak, we will check some of the most common appliances and areas of leaks, which may include:
- Water pipes that have corrosion, cracks, clogs, or other damage
- Old and deteriorating water heater tank that needs an upgrade
- Old or clogged sump pumps
- Deteriorated or broken septic tank
Our technicians will inspect your home to find the cause of your water leak and let you know what repairs are needed. If your repair involves equipment replacement, we can provide whatever is needed at a fair price. We will provide you with an accurate estimate as soon as possible after the inspection, and we will work with you to get the leak handled fast to prevent any further damage to your property.
Water Line Replacement
Your water line will eventually need to be replaced. Over time, environmental factors can erode or damage your water line, including:
- Freezing and thawing as the weather changes
- Movement in the ground
- Mineral buildup in your pipes
- Tree roots growing into your water line
If your water line is damaged, you may notice small signs at first. For example, your water can become discolored or your water pressure can go down. The most obvious sign of damage to your water line is if you have an obvious leak, or if you can’t get water to run through your pipes.
You should call Rocketman Plumbing at the first sign of trouble with your water line in order to avoid a plumbing emergency, which could damage your property. When you call us, our technicians will inspect your water line, find the cause of the damage, and recommend repair or replacement.
If your water line needs to be replaced entirely, we can get that handled for you as soon as possible. We’ll make sure you know how much time it should take, and we’ll give you a fair estimate on the cost of the replacement. Call us today to schedule your inspection and make sure your water lines are in good operating condition.
Call for Water Leak Detection and Repair Today
Call Rocketman Plumbing in Albuquerque when you need a water leak detection plumber. We monitor our phone lines 24/7. If you have or suspect a water leak, call any day, any time. We will send a technician to your home or business as soon as possible. Call us now at 505-243-1227.